If weight loss is the goal, read on. If it’s not, amazing, just keep doing what you’re doing!
How do you create a calorie deficit? To create a deficit, you have to consume less than what your body is actually burning. If you burn more than you consume, your body is forced to use the stored up energy immediately - this is how weight and fat loss happens.
Think about every single diet out there - Keto, Atkin, South Beach… they have this ONE thing in common - caloric deficit.
So how do you create a caloric deficit without dieting or cutting out foods altogether?
I found that starting with these 5 tips & tricks mentioned below were much easier to do without feeling guilt or punishing myself. They are a great starting point especially when you feel like diets have failed you.
Here are some tips and tricks you can do to achieve this without the guilt & and the restriction.
- Drink more water. Because sometimes you mistake hunger for thirst.
- Drink coffee black or tea ( with stevia if you like the sweetness). It's a natural appetite suppressant.
- Avoid calorie drinks. They are extra calories you just don’t need.
- Sleep more. When you sleep more , you crave less sugar & caffeine for energy crashes.
- Do intense exercise a few days a week (no more than 3). The Rip Then Rock Series are programmed to have you be a burnin’ machine.
If you’d like more of the workouts, check out my YouTube Channel, subscribe and turn on the bell notification. Got tons of workouts from the Rip Then Rock Series to choose from that are quick, unique, and effective.
Looking for more accountability, check out our programs and let’s get you started in working together. #irockthesportsbraGot any other tips of your own? What did you find to be a successful way to create a caloric deficit? Share them in the comments.